about usThe newest hotel on Pittsburgh's North Shore is connecting you to the city.
Now Open and Taking Reservations!
Located in the Historic Deutschtown/ North Shore neighborhood of Pittsburgh , the Comfort Inn & Suites – Pittsburgh, North Shore is well situated for both business and leisure travelers. Whether you’re attending a convention Downtown, visiting nearby Allegheny General Hospital, catching a Steelers or Pirates game, or visiting the Warhol Museum. National Aviary or other nearby attractions, the Comfort Inn & Suites – Pittsburgh, North Shore is just a short walk or drive away.
And better yet, the hotel offers what no other property in the city can – guest rooms and an event space with a spectacular southward facing view of Pittsburgh’s center city.
We're now open and booking rooms. Want to book an overnight stay? Click here. Interested in a group or event booking? Contact Chase Martin, General Manager, at email@example.com or at (412) 952-2427.
In addition to its central location and magnificent views, the new Comfort Inn & Suites – Pittsburgh, North Shore offers a bevy of fabulous amenities!
** Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 crisis, the Comfort Inn & Suites – North Shore will not be able to fully offer certain amenities. Shuttle service will be temporarily suspended until further notice. The continental breakfast buffet is also suspended until further notice. Self Service complimentary “Grab & Go” boxed breakfasts will be available, along with single serve beverages (juice, etc.). Coffee and water service will be available through the front desk. Thank you for your patience as we navigate this crisis together.
- Top floor event & meeting space with table seating for 80 with fabulous views
- An adjacent outdoor terrace with seating for 16
- First floor conference room with seating for 12
- Full catering services
- 24 suites and 72 guestrooms, many offering spectacular city vistas
- Highway access in four directions is just blocks away
- Complimentary shuttle service to Downtown, Strip District and North Shore destinations
- Complimentary continental breakfast with hot items
- Convenient on-site parking
- Easy access to top Pittsburgh destinations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Business Center
- Well-equipped Fitness Center
- Swimming pool
- Walking distance to top dining and drinking establishments
- Earn Choice Privilege points with every stay!
Booking Guest Rooms and Events Now!
Minutes from Local Attractions
Watch the Battlin' Bucs all summer long in the nation's most scenic ballpark.
Home to Steeler Nation. Heinz Field also hosts mega music shows in the summer.
Roll the dice and try your luck at one of Pittsburgh's most popular destinations.
Permanent home for the art of world-famous icon, Andy Warhol. A Pittsburgh native.
The National Aviary works to save birds and protect their habitats. Open year-round!
Pittsburgh's cultural hub - home to restaurants, Heinz Hall, Benedum Center, the Public Theater and more.
The premier vantage point for Pittsburgh's breathtaking views. A Pittsburgh must-do!