Special EventsBusiness or Pleasure - we can help you realize a dream event!
Open Now for Special Events! Book today.
Want to wow your guests at a special event? The new Comfort Inn & Suites offers several options to host you and your guests, including one with a view! Our first floor Board Room offers seating for up to twelve around an oval table, or classroom style seating for 20. It’s perfect for corporate, non-profit or government offsite meetings, or for smaller training sessions.
The sixth floor City View Room offers seating for up to 80 guests at a sit down event (at oval tables), or for up 100 for a cocktail-style event. The room features unbelievable views of downtown Pittsburgh and the Strip District We have a through floor to ceiling windows, as well as an adjacent outdoor terrace where guests can enjoy the vista and the outdoors.
We offer full catering and bar service, and our event planner will help plan every aspect of each occasion. It’s a perfect room for corporate or non-profit dinners or cocktail events, smaller fundraisers, rehearsal dinners, showers – indeed any type of business or social event!
Special Event Features
Business meetings, training sessions, bridal showers, baby showers, intimate weddings, and more ...
- Top floor event & meeting space with table seating for 80 with fabulous views
- An adjacent outdoor terrace with seating for 16
- First floor conference room with seating for 12
- Full catering services
- 24 suites and 72 guestrooms, many offering spectacular city vistas
- Complimentary shuttle service to Downtown, Strip District and North Shore destinations* (Complimentary shuttle service is temporarily disabled due to COVID-19 pandemic)
- Easy access to top Pittsburgh destinations
- Well-equipped Fitness Center
- Swimming pool
- Walking distance to top dining and drinking establishments
Booking Events Now!
Minutes from Local Attractions
Watch the Battlin' Bucs all summer long in the nation's most scenic ballpark.
Home to Steeler Nation. Heinz Field also hosts mega music shows in the summer.
Roll the dice and try your luck at one of Pittsburgh's most popular destinations.
Permanent home for the art of world-famous icon, Andy Warhol. A Pittsburgh native.
The National Aviary works to save birds and protect their habitats. Open year-round!
Pittsburgh's cultural hub - home to restaurants, Heinz Hall, Benedum Center, the Public Theater and more.
The premier vantage point for Pittsburgh's breathtaking views. A Pittsburgh must-do!